- (Q) What is the unique selling point of your Buschbeck Fireplace?
- (A) The unique selling point of our Buschbeck Masonry BBQ range is that they are supplied with an inner chimney hood (unlike most other masonry barbecue manufacturers). This allows you to burn logs. After cooking, you can create an amazing ambience by transforming your Buschbeck into a stunning fireplace.
- (A) The double walled construction of the fireplace allows you to choose either Charcoal or Wood as your fuel so you not only have a barbecue to cook on but also a patio heater to stay warm with as well!
- (A) Buschbeck is the only European manufacturer of Masonry Barbecue Fireplaces to have been awarded the TUV/GS product safety Standard
- (Q) Do your Buschbeck Barbecues have to be covered in Winter?
- (A) Buschbeck BBQ'S have Steel reinforced concrete & quartz on all components except the chimney, they can be used any time of year and they can withstand rain/frost. There is no need to purchase a cover, but again, it's down to personal choice.
- (Q) Do you have to Maintenance or paint your Buschbeck Barbecue?
- (A) Painting is not necessary as when/if it requires cleaning, you can power wash it. You can paint it if it's your desire though, using a masonry paint.
- (A) Maintenance free. The unique material that our BBQ/Fireplaces are manufactured from means that there is no need to paint or render them ever!
- (Q) Is every Buschbeck BBQ supplied with mortar and a chrome cooking grill?
- (A) Yes, every Buschbeck model is supplied with mortar and a heavy duty chrome cooking grill. We do supply cast iron grids though, if this is your preferred cooking option.
1. (Q) Do you need to purchase the Stainless Steel Fire Grate?
2. (A)The Stainless Steel Fire Grate is a "nicety", not a necessity. Each Buschbeck model is supplied with a bevelled refractor base which is where you burn your charcoal/logs. The majority of customers tend to purchase one though, as it is easier to dispose of the ash.
1.(Q) Which parts of the Buschbeck BBQ/Outdoor Fireplace do I need to mortar?
2. (A) You can choose to mortar the entire product however the upper chimney sections MUST be mortared together for safety reasons.
1. (Q) How many people are needed to assemble the Buschbeck BBQ /Outdoor Fireplace.
2. (A) We recommend at least 2-3 as the heaviest part of the Buschbeck BBQ Fireplace weighs approx. 170 LB.
1.(Q) What fuels can I use with my Buschbeck BBQ / Outdoor Fireplace?
2.(A) The Buschbeck BBQ / Outdoor Fireplace can be fueled by charcoal, wood, logs & briquettes.
2.(A) Our transport providers will deliver your Buschbeck BBQ / Outdoor Fireplace to the nearest vehicular access point at the delivery address and are under no obligation to place the barbecue or any of its components any nearer to the barbecues final position.
1.(Q) How do I use my Buschbeck Pizza Oven Insert?
2.(A) Once you have a good fire going using either the Buschbeck gas insert, wood or charcoal. Let the fire die down until you have a hot bed of glowing embers, now you can slide in your pizza insert and get cooking.
1.(Q) My Buschbeck BBQ / Outdoor Fireplace seems to have small cracks?
2.(A) Small hairline cracks are considered normal, these are non-structural and won't affect the performance of the product. Please also be aware that it is normal for the hairline cracks to expand when the product is in use and contract once it cools down.