0% Interest Installments
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Using your VISA or MasterCard credit card, the entire price of the Order is put on a reserve hold. You will never* be billed the full charge of the Order. The full price of the Order is simply put on hold to ensure payment as collateral. You will only be charged the first month's installment. Each month, you will be billed the agreed upon charges.
Say you were buying a Fireplace priced at $3,000. You decide to pay it off in 6 installments of $500.
- We obtain authorization from the credit card company for the full purchase amount of $3,000. This is not a charge on the card; it is simply reserving $3,000 from your card's line of credit
- Your credit card company then charges you $500 for the first payment
- During the second month, we request authorization for the outstanding purchase amount of $2,500, and charge you the second installment of $500
- This authorization and charge process continues until the full $3,000 is collected. In this case, for 6 months
HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCING:
- Simply add your preferred Fireplace to your cart and proceed to checkout
- Fill out your billing and shipping information on the checkout page and select the "Interest Free Payments" option
- Select how many months you would like to pay over (from 2-12 months)
- Enter your credit card information on our secure server. Your VISA or MasterCard credit card will be authorized for the entire amount of your order, but only your first month's installment will be billed. Follow the prompts to complete the installment plan process. Your order is now being processed
To Be Eligible All You Need is the Following:
- VISA or MasterCard credit card
- Have the entire amount of your purchase available on your card
Please note that you are required to have the total cost of the Order available on your card. While we only make monthly charges on your card, the entire amount is held in reserve. Going back to the previous example, if your credit card limit is $2,000 but the total cost of the Order is $3,000, you will not qualify for financing as the entire amount is held in reserve on your card to ensure payment. In this case - if a down payment is possible, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to work with you.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY CREDIT SCORE IF I USE INTEREST FREE FINANCING?
Nothing. If you use our installment plan there is no impact on your credit score. All the bank sees is the individual installment charges each month. If one of your payment authorizations is declined, there is still no affect on your credit rating; it is simply a declined charge. The denial would simple accelerate payment of the remaining balance (unless you provide a different card which was not denied).
MY CREDIT CARD IS LOST OR STOLEN. WHAT NOW?
If your credit card gets lost or stolen, please contact your credit card company immediately and notify them. Email us at support email@example.com for further instructions.
CAN I PAY OFF MY INSTALLMENTS EARLY?
Yes, you can pay off your installments early by logging into the customer portal, which you will gain access to after you successfully complete checkout.
WHAT ARE YOU CHARGING ME?
Other than your agreed to monthly installments, nothing. There are no hidden charges. We do not charge you transaction or interest fees. It’s that simple.
HOW DO I RECEIVE A REPORT OF MY INSTALLMENTS?
When you make a purchase with installments, you provide your email address to us. We will then send you credentials so you can log in to our portal website to check your installment status.
WHY DON’T INSTALLMENTS APPEAR ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT?
If you bought a Fireplace/BBQ through us, the installments should appear on your credit card statement. The installments appear on your statement as individual charge items. Look for a charge with the name of Buschbeck Canada, which will appear every month according to your installment plan, with the same charge amount.
WHICH CREDIT CARDS DOES INTEREST FREE FINANCING ACCEPT?
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. Currently we do not accept debit cards, American Express, or Discover.
IS INTEREST FREE FINANCING SAFE?
Yes! Our interest free financing program complies with Visa and MasterCard operating standards. We are PCI – DSS level 1 compliant and we use communication security technology (single-socket layer/ SSL) to keep your information secure.
I HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to talk to you more about financing.
*If your credit card is declined for a monthly payment, we will contact you to try to resolve the issue. We will give you a seven (7) day grace period to provide us with a new credit card or fix any issues with the existing credit card. If the issue is not resolved, we will capture the full amount.